Thursday, February 27, 2014

Simple St. Patrick's Day Decorations


I love St. Patrick's Day, but I don't ever feel like spending more that a few bucks on decorations. Here are a few things I did in my house to make it a wee bit festive....


I grabbed some pillows I already had, and put the"lucky" colors together...



I put some extra RIBBON SHAMROCKS in a basket on an old green Shakespeare book...



Then set it on my TABLE...
(One thing I LOVE about my mismatched chairs, is that I can put any color of decor with it.)



I bought this sparkly shamrock wire at the dollar store, cut it in half, then put it around some candles.  A cake stand or plate holder works great to display anything...



These "LUCKY" blocks that I bought for $6 at Tai Pan make a statement that I like by my family pictures :).



I love this Shamrock for the door (which I bought at Tai Pan for $7)...


Someone else likes it too...


I spent about $13 on St. Patrick's Day decorations, and feel some luck of the Irish hopefully coming our way!

Best of luck to you!
Nancy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...