Monday, June 17, 2013

Paradise Punch Pie

This is the such a great summer dessert.  It is light and refreshing and super easy.

You'll need:

1 graham cracker crust
1 can Hawaiian Own "Paradise Punch" concentrate (or your favorite juice concentrate)
1 gallon of vanilla ice cream

Mix one can of  juice concentrate (without the added water) with the gallon of vanilla ice cream.  I mixed it with my kitchen aid but you could use a wooden spoon or hand mixer.  You will have a little extra ice cream to enjoy, but fill the rest into graham cracker crust and freeze. Once ice cream is solid (2-3 hours) cut into pieces, you can add fruit to the top for an extra touch.  I have also made it with pink lemonade juice and is super yummy and tangy!!


Enjoy some "Paradise" this summer!

Jan
Marvelous Mondays
Jam Hands
Mad in Crafts
Not Just a Housewife
Today's Creative Blog Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I want to eat this right NOW, Jan! I can't wait to make it, and I LOVE how simple the recipe is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on a 4th of July roundup and just had to pin it. I hope you’ll share your best post of the week on my Friday Flash Blog Linky Party going on ALL weekend at The Jenny Evolution.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...