Sunday, November 10, 2013

In Lieu of Plain Pumpkin Pie... 25 Scrumptious Pumpkin Desserts


I've confessed before that I don't like pumpkin pie. I try it every year just HOPING things in my taste buds will change. Maybe one day I'll taste my perfect pumpkin pie recipe... at least I hope so.

I LOVE everything else about Thanksgiving... the turkey, stuffing, cranberries, jello, and especially pies. I love pumpkin desserts, and those made with sweet potatoes. This post is dedicated to fellow Thanksgiving, pumpkin lovers who need an alternative to traditional pumpkin pie. Or other kindred spirits who just love desserts....

















































































































Happy Thanksgiving Prep!
XO,
Nancy

P.S.
As I find amazing pumpkin desserts, I'm adding to my list:

Pumpkin Torte from Taste of Home
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...