So I know if you are anything like me, you can use all the help you can get when it comes to keeping your castle spick and span. These are some tips I have found that have really helped ease me load!
1. Dirty Windows: Hate the ugly smudges that are left on your windows after you've had littlies over? Give this crazy spray a try! I was worried initially since it looks blue in the bottle, but have no fear once you've sprayed and wiped it off the window it leaves NO BLUE RESIDUE. So don't be afraid, give it a try! The MAGIC!!!
2. Laundry: I don't know about you but I HATE the pain in my back and arms after doing a full load of laundry. It's like after a full day I barely have energy to pick the kids up from soccer! If you feel the same way, you are going to sing my praises forever more once you hear what I'm about to tell you. Stick your clothes in this round box and they come out clean, EVERY TIME! Sayonara washboard mama's got a new pair of high tops!
3. Sweat Stains on Shirts: I hate when a new shirt is ruined because of those nasty yellow armpit marks. It's like, what's the point of a cute shirt if you lift your arms and its not cute anymore? So do what I do. It's very simple. Find a sharp pair of sewing shears. Make sure you are in a well-lit area and lift the shirt to the light, making sure you see the stain. Next using the stain as a guide, cut out the shirt around the circumference of the yellowed area, making sure not to clip the unmarked fabric and you're done! The stain is gone and the problem fixed.
4. Yucky Sheets After Guests Have Stayed Over: I love to have house guests. It's such a treat to entertain. Sometimes however, house guests though initially welcomed, leave unwelcome surprises once they're gone. How to treat that? Yuck right? Follow these three simple steps and you'll never have to deal with it again. 1.Take a polaroid of the sheet (make sure you include the offending mark in the frame). 2. With gloves and a hazmat suit if you got one, pick up the sheet and promptly throw it in the OUTSIDE garbage can. 3. Find a card with a cheerful looking bird flying away with a suitcase in his beak that says "Thanks for stayin'! " Make sure to include the polaroid and the receipt for the new 900 count sheet set you bought for your guest bed. After getting your bill, there's no way they're coming back!
5. Bathrooms: This one is my favorite tip and one that I use on a regular basis. Sometimes my hubbers gets tired of wallowing through dirty clothes and soap slime to get to the shower in the morning and complains that it's dirty. WHAT? Once he starts threatening my AmEx access, I find the best way to get
Love times a million,
P.S. I can't believe it's already April that went by so fast.