Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Here is a little twist to your usual guacamole. I snatched this recipe from my sister, and it has now become one of my favorite, healthful and easy to make snacks!
- 2 large avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 c. chopped yellow onion
- 1 TBS. of fresh Parsley (or I have used dry too, just use half as much)
- 1 TBS. of fresh Oregano (dried will work also)
- 1 TBS. of fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 TBS. of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 oz. (a tub) of crumbled Feta Cheese
1. Cut the and pit the avocados and put into a bowl. With a potato masher or fork, mash the avocado to your desired texture (I like mine a little chunky).
2. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
3. Refrigerate for an hour and serve with your favorite chips.
Thursday Favorite Things
Easy Living Mom
Six Sisters' Stuff Weekend Wrap Up Party Tidy Mom The Best Blog Recipes One Artsy Mama
This Gal Cooks