Monday, April 22, 2013

Positive Thoughts

I was watching Studio 5 (local KSL TV program) last Tuesday and just had to share this clip with you.  I am so passionate about positive thinking and how it makes a difference in our lives. We all have crappy days, but this is about changing the negativity that comes so quickly to our minds.  I know how easy it is to get negative thoughts stuck in our heads.  I know the whirlwind effect it has on my little family and home. My thoughts are the one thing, that no matter what my circumstances are that I have the power to change.  Take a look and feel inspired too!!!!!

The Power of Positive Thoughts
 Happy Thinking!!!
Jan
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that, Jan! I really needed that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So powerful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally checked this out. Really inspiring. Thought I was a pretty positive person but when you actually observe your thoughts on a daily basis you see where you can change your focus and the words that come out of your mouth. So appreciated the reminder that changing our thoughts changes Everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...