Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rock Bug Pets


I know painting rocks is the most simplistic project, and it's been done millions of times by millions of people in millions of ways. However, it has been our #1 favorite indoor summer activity!  Honesty, when I feel like I'm being a "good mom" is when I'm spending time with my kids-- and this is something we all enjoy.  They've had loads of fun painting and playing with our "Rock Pet Bugs" :)!













Get some paints and rocks then enjoy some time together! All kinds of creations result!!!

XO,
Nancy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are soo cute!! Your creating fun memories and what a great & simple crafty idea (we never run out of rocks in my house :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! Yep, rocks are a GREAT, free, never ending craft supply for us too :)! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...