Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Best Online Shopping Sites


I was the kid at McDonald's Playplace that brought their own drink (you could get the same drink for dimes
less at the grocery store down the street), and would only get Happy Meals if it was a very special occasion. Basically, I was raised a cheapskate to save a buck! I hyperventilate at the thought of paying full price for anything! So, I am going to let you in on some of my favorite online discount stores!


Zulily: This site is great if you have kids, are expecting or looking for a great deal! It features different companies products and changes daily. You can expect to find great discounts on familiar brands and also boutique style brands!

Groupon: Go to this site and type in your area code and it brings up local events and deals you can purchase. Products range from restaurants to oil changes.

Amazon: This is a more familiar site. I love going here to purchase books (especially textbooks)!

Overstock: Think of this site as a department store. You can snatch electronics to jewelry for great prices! Also, shipping is free if you purchase $50 or more.

Ebay: To say that I love ebay is an understatement! Here is the the trick to ebay, know exactly what you are looking for so you don't get sucked into a black hole! Do your research! I shake my head when I see people try to sell items for more than you would pay at an actual store, so buyer beware! But, if you do your research, know exactly what you are willing to pay, and are patient you can score some great stuff (especially if you don't mind "gently used" items)!

Veryjane: If you love boutique style goods, then this is your site! Each day they promote new items at big discounts. If you are looking for jewelry, handmade items, and etsy style goods,  you won't be disappointed!

Sierra Trading Post: For all of you outdoor and adventurous types, this is a great stop. With discounts of 35%-70% off you can stock up on winter jackets, pocket knifes, hiking gear etc.  I also love Backcountry.com and REIoutlet.com for these type of purchases too!

6pm: If you like shopping for name brands, head over to this site! Brands like Northface, Nike, Lacoste, and  many more offer loot at great discounted prices! If you don't mind last years models and styles or discontinued items, put this site on your short list!


Do you love finding a deal as much as I do? I am curious to know if you have a favorite online stop.

-Lauralee








Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of some of these stores so it should be fun to go and look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the killer deals you get on eBay! I'm going to hire you as my personal shopper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scenario at McDonald's sounds eerily familiar....You always find the best deals. Can't wait to check out these sites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I thought you would appreciate this Lisa. I bet you still can't go into McDonald's without double checking if you brought your Shasta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many sale sites is availabe in market but i think jabongsale.com is the best sale sites ,where you can find the more popular sale or offers on most popular brand. jabongcoupincodes.com ia also available for Jabong Copupon Codes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...