Friday, August 9, 2013

20 Yarn Crafts for Kids


My family is having a reunion next week, and I'm assigned to bring a craft project to keep the kiddos busy while we're there.  I decided to just bring yarn and show them all of these ideas, then let the kids go to town and make their own creations. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

I LOVE yarn! There are so many awesome, funky, and beautiful creations that can be made with it. Even if kids can't knit or crochet, they can definitely do one of these....


1.
Craft Passion




2.
Eighteen25




3.




4.
Family Chic



5.
Creative With Kids




6.
Know and Tell Crafts




7.
Annie Get your Glue Gun





8.
Live Laugh Rowe



9.
Giddy Giddy






 10.
Apartment Therapy





11.
Two Shades of Pink





12.
Symczacs in Seattle





13.
Flax & Twine


look what adults can do with finger knitting....










14. 
Design Mom




15.
Lion Brand




16. 
Spud and Chloe



17.
Kid's Craft





18.
Oh Poppy Drops




19.
Homemade @ My Place




20.
Hat Loom
These are found at any craft store, and are great for older kids and adults!
Make hats, scarves, and more.


Happy yarning!
Nancy

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. how or where do I purchase 20 Yarn Crafts for Kids ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I wish that I had created all of these crafts, but they are all other people's ideas that I just collected here on this blog post. If you click on the words under the pictures, it will take you to that specific yarn craft :).

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my tiny yarn butterflies!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to tell you how much I love those butterflies! Thanks so much for the great tutorial! My 9 year old daughter has made them more than any other craft on this page!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...