Thursday, August 29, 2013

No Bake Cookie Muffins

The other day at our house, we were making No Bake Cookies.  It is such an easy cookie recipe but I don't always like eating them as a cookie.  I feel like I need a spoon or something.  Anyway, I got to the point of putting them on the wax paper and thought I should put them in my little muffin tin pan.  I sprayed the pan and scooped them into the muffin tins and put them in the freezer to set up.  It was a fantastic idea that I thought I would share with you.  These cookies-muffins are so good cold and set up beautifully as a cookie muffin.


Our No Bake Cookie Muffins Recipe

Mix in saucepan
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
2/3 of a stick of margarine
1/2 cup milk

Boil together 3 minutes only.  Remove from heat and add 3 cups oatmeal, 2 tsp. vanilla and 1/2 cup peanut butter.  Mix together and drop into sprayed mini muffin tin. Put into freezer until set up.  Keep chilled for a cold treat. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...