Monday, May 27, 2013

Easy Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry


This is one of my favorite meals.  It is so easy to make too!! 

Photo Credit
1 package of Stew Meat or chicken pieces
1 bottle of Teriyaki Sauce (I really like this Kikkoman Baste and Glaze)
Cut up Veggies
1 cup Cashews
Cooked Brown Rice

Marinate your meat overnight or at least a few hours before cooking. I like to put it in a ziploc bag and then shake the sauce all over the meat. Coat electric frying pan with olive oil.  Cook meat til mostly done.  Add veggies. (I like brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, celery)  Cook until you can put a fork through veggies.  Add cashews and cook a few more minutes. (I like my cashews crunchy but the hubby likes them tender if you like them tender add cashews when you add veggies).  Serve over cooked brown rice and dinner is done!!!  YUMMY!

Jan

Linking to: Not Just a Housewife Lady Bug Blessings Kitchen Meets Girl Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks delicious, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree to you Nancy. Actually, my wife tried to cook this today and it was absolutely delicious! My kids liked it and they're requesting to my wife to cook it again.

      Beef Stir Fry

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...