Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Stroll Through the Garden



If you couldn't already tell, planting and gardening are in full swing at my house this month. Flowers are my other children during spring and summer (my children that don't talk back and always smell good). My hobby stems from my mother-in-laws beautiful garden. Over the years she has taught me a few things, and the mortality rate of my plants is on a steady decline.

My mother in law once told me "What is the point of a beautiful yard/garden if you can't share it with others?". So, that is what I am going to do! I am going to take you on a stroll through her garden and let you be inspired as much as I am.








The amazing part of this garden is that mother-in-law does this on her own! All of the fences, gazebos, and arbors were built by my father-in-law. And that amazing fireplace, my brother-in- law. How is that for talent folks!

Have a good one,
Lauralee
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful garden. I would love it if you could do a video of your mother in law giving some of her tips. I would love to see if I could get the green thumb. Both my grandmothers had it but I can't seem to grow anything but weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ever in the area, pay her a visit. She is a wealth of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The garden is so pretty! I've enjoyed looking through your blog. Check out Sunshine PenPals and join the fun, we'd love to have you!
    http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun blog you have! Thanks for the invite, I will be back often!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...