Monday, March 31, 2014

The #1 Most Nutritious Foods

Wooo hooo!! It's the 31st day in our 31 Days of Feeding the Family Series! We challenged ourselves to do this series for a little revitalization for ourselves and this blog. Not knowing for sure if we had the stamina, we started... and wanted to cuss at ourselves a few times during the process. But, we did it! {It's a feat for us busy mommies :)}.

Now on to the last topic.... the BEST foods for our bodies.

I've been searching from Dr. Oz to Woman's Day what the very healthiest foods are...
I confess, there are MANY foods on this list that I can't remember the last time I ate it :).

As I've said before, I LOVE food. Yes, the indulgent kind! Life would not be complete without it!

Problem though: too much indulgence = not good results. Therefore, I believe in indulging a little, and trying to eat healthy a lot! Some things that may seem healthy or say "no calories" may not truly be the best thing for us. Also, when we're ravishing hungry we stuff our mouths with whatever is quickest at hand.... well, at least I do!!

 Eating more of this and a bit less of the indulgent = good results. I do know that we really can eat the foods we love and not gain weight, and this is part of the secret... mostly filling up on the most nutritious stuff.

Happy Eating!!
XO,
Nancy

P.S. Find all of our posts in this 31 Days of Feeding the Family Series HERE 



Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...