Thursday, March 13, 2014

10 Healthy and Delcious Momma-Lunches


This is the bottom line of my life: if I am hungry then I am cranky; if my tummy is satisfied then I am nice.
When lunchtime rolls around, I can get frustrated...  the kids want standard kid food... mac n' cheese, top ramen, chicken nuggets, pb&j. I however, have long outgrown the love of those foods. And, I never want to make a big meal for just myself. Ugggh.

The recipes here have come to my rescue and have helped me be a nicer person. They're healthy, yummy, and keep me satisfied. I choose 1 or two for the week, and eat that same lunch every day. Then I change it up for the next week. So, if you want some healthy yumminess during lunch time, and if your mood and your stomach go together, this is for you too:


1.



2.




3.




4.




5.




6.




7.




8.




9.


10.
(Not Pictured, but SO worth making!!)

Happy Lunchtime!
Nancy
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...