Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Photography List

In my church  I spend a lot of time with teenage girls (which I love). They wanted to practice some fall photo shoots... which was perfect because I am trying to improve my photography skills too.

There's no better way to improve photography than to get a camera and shoot. (I'm glad that shooting actually has a kind and happy connotation in this field.) It's also nice to kill two birds with one stone
 (... speaking of shooting). So, I made this list, and we went on a photo shoot.


Feel free to print this list and have your own fall photo shoot. Just right click on the image and save it to your computer. Then print as a pdf file. Thanks to Creating Keepsakes and Crafty Scrappy Happy for some of the ideas.



I'm still working on the list...but here are a few of my favorite shots from our activity, and from a recent family hike:






























I think Fall is so gorgeous. Happy (photo) shooting!

XO,
Nancy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. I also love to take pictures. Fall is such a beautiful time to take photos too. Some of my favorite shots are of leafs, my grandpa's old barn,and photos I have taken up in walsburg (a town up provo canyon). Thanks for all the ideas. It's inspired me to get out and take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you are a great photographer and would love to get some tips from you!!! I'm glad you mentioned Walsburg. I've been there once, and will be passing by this weekend, I just may have to stop and take some pictures there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...