Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Liebster Award





As new bloggers any attention or traffic to our site is exciting! When we discovered that somebody thought of us for the Liebster Award we were thrilled! Thanks for giving us some love Michelle over at Eating the Nibbley Bibs (check out her blog) .

To accept the award the following questions need to be answered and passed along (because we are a group of ladies, we broke the questions up amongst us) :

11 Facts about ourselves:
  1.  Lauralee- I am the mother of 2 boys (ages 8 and 1).
  2.  Lauralee- I was born with 2 extra teeth that grew up my nasal cavity. I had them surgically removed when I was in pre-school (unfortunately, they couldn't be removed by picking my nose. Trust me, I tried). So don't ever let anyone tell you there is no such things as human unicorns (haha).
  3.  Jan- I am the mother of 3 girls (ages 10,7 and 18 months)
  4.  Jan- I am the youngest of 4 girls
  5.  Jan- I have lived in Utah my whole life and have never been skiing. 
  6. Jenn- I am in Brazil right now hanging out at the beach. 
  7. Jenn- I'm married to a Brazilian, and have 2 daughters.
  8. Nancy- I have 4 kiddos (7 girl, 5 boy, 2 twin girls:))
  9.  Nancy- I broke the cheek bone under my eye while playing basketball in Lithuania. (Basketball has never been a talent of mine).
  10. Maren- I am the youngest of 15 kids and plan to have 15 of my own. Ha ha ok that last part is not a fact but I do have a 1 year old!
  11.  Maren-I love to play the piano, bake and read.
Answer 11 questions from the blogger giving the award:
  1. What's the most memorable place you've vacationed? I was fortunate to spend a month in Europe a few year back with my parents, husband and oldest son. We visited France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. MARVELOUS! (Lauralee) 
  2. Favorite thing to do with your little ones? I love to watch movies (no matter how obnoxious the movie) snuggled up in blankets and cuddling. (Lauralee)
  3. What is your most favorite chore to do around the house? Definitely the laundry because a machine does it. I have yet to find a bathroom cleaning machine. (Maren) 
  4. Paper or plastic? Paper.  I send it to the girl's school to be recycled. (Jan)
  5. What is something from your childhood you want to make sure your kids know as well? You can do it! You are loved! Be nice! AND that Christmas is Magical. (Jan)
  6. In high school was it sports or music for you? Music.  I played the saxophone in the Marching Band, Concert Band, Pep Band and Jazz Band.  Some of my greatest friends were "Band Geeks"! (Jan)
  7. What is your creative outlet? Sewing (Jenn)
  8. You have a night free from the family-where are you & what are you doing? At Target or DI looking for buried treasure. (Jenn)
  9. Live Theatre or Movie Theater? That depends on how professional the Live Theatre is. I'll take Broadway anytime.  In some circumstances however :) I prefer the Movie Theater. (Nancy)
  10. What is the best advice you've received from another blogger? Blog about what you like and it will be easy. (Maren)
  11. Do you hide the mini Frosty that comes in the Wendy's kids meal so you can have it for yourself? I've never thought of doing that! Wow... thanks for the idea. My kids are going to think every Frosty has somehow disappeared from the earth. Haha. (Nancy)
Create 11 New Questions for the Bloggers I'm Going to Award & Recognize
  1.  If you could be somebody else for a day, who would it be and why?
  2.  Something that you can't live without (and we don't mean oxygen):
  3.  What do you usually bring to a "POTLUCK"?
  4.  What scares you the most? 
  5.  What is your greatest accomplishment thus far in life?
  6.  What made you fall in love with your husband?
  7.  If you could choose 1 dinner to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?
  8.  What is your very very favorite movie and book?
  9.  If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
  10.  What hobby makes you happiest?
  11.  If you could go back in time, which time period would you like to live in?

    Choose up to 11 Blogs to recognize with the Liebster Award:
    Please be sure to check out these amazing blogs!

    1. vivileen.blogspot.com
    2. dreampatch.com
    3.  lovelydayintheUK
    4.  craftyournest.blogspot.com
    5.  bookcrazytours.blogspot.com
    6.  Afoodieinutah.blogspot.com

    (Are you one of the bloggers we've sent the Liebster Award to?  
    The rules are simple: Do the things listed above 
    and be sure to let your bloggers know they've received the award. 

    Remember, this award should go to blogs with under 200 followers. 

    And feel free to link back to this blog as well!)








    Pin It

    1 comment:

    1. Very fun, ladies! I've been surprised at the number of "I'm at Target" responses I've seen. It's a good place to be!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...