Monday, January 28, 2013

Meatball Subs




I saw this recipe idea in a book called Fix-It and Forget-It.   It is a kids cookbook I checked out at the Library.  It was a fun book and had great ideas for Crockpot recipes that kids can help you make.
You can buy it here.  I loved this idea for making small meatball subs. 


  Meatball Subs
All you need is a good hard roll, spaghetti sauce and meatballs.
(Cheese Optional)  At our house, we prefer a homemade turkey meatball but would also recommend Jennie O's Turkey Meatball.  We also like the steak rolls from Walmart. 

I cooked my meatballs and sauce in a crockpot following the directions of the cookbook.  Then it keeps it warm throughout the game.  You could also make a platter full of subs already made.
 

Jan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...