Monday, January 28, 2013

Superbowl Sandwiches


Another great recipe from my husband's family cookbook. 
FYI:  My husband's family are amazing cooks. 
I am grateful they are willing to let me share family favorites with you. 

They call these Superbowl Sandwiches and have them every Superbowl for as long as I can remember.  Another great and simple recipe.  Don't let the ingredients stop you from trying it.  It was a little werid for me at first.  I asked my husband the best words to describe this sandwich. 
Is it tangy, sweet, creamy etc.  His answer was very direct,
 
"They are just DELICIOUS!!!"

Ingredients......

Sauce
1 small container of cool whip.
1 cup of Apricot jam
1 tsp mustard

Thin sliced ham
Soft Dinner Rolls like King's Hawaiian Rolls

Mix the sauce together in a bowl.  Spread on roll and add ham.

Jan



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Seriously so delicious. Sometimes I eat the sauce with a spoon. Yummy! Too bad the superbowl is only once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.... I don't know why we don't have these for summer parties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...